The colour of your dog

Tuesday 22 May 2007

A little melancholy is slipping in this week. Even just the passing thought of being suffocated by it gives me the shits. Too much work and no play, and too much time in my own company I suspect. I need a change of scenery.

I’ve been here 3 months and haven’t ventured too much further than my own backyard (a couple of trips up North hardly count). It’s a long weekend next week - the last of ‘em until October in fact. I need to go somewhere. Somewhere I’ve never been before.

I own a new set of wheels and plenty of warm gear. Perhaps I’ll just set off in a direction and see what happens.
After all, I own a brown dog, not a black one.

3 comments:

Ha!Ha! But nothing gets me down for long and this entry in John Lewis' Umamiblog made me laugh my arse off! Always the best medicine, eh.

A nice weekend down the coast perhaps? Maybe take some company to entertain you and your dog.

Yeah right.
Think I need a spell for that.