Who's line is it anyway?

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Yesterday my horoscope said I’m capable of achieving far greater things than I realise, but need to be pushed by others to help me get there. That sounds a bit like me; I thrive on challenges.

At the moment, I’m most intrigued by all forms of art and creativity. So help me out – and give me a line, a phrase, a concept or similar. The idea being that if I’m any kind of writer at all, I can take it and improvise with it and come up with something interesting – and no, it won’t be about me!


It can be absolutely anything. A couple of examples, just off the top of my head, of little snippets of words I've come across recently that I liked the sound of include:

  • Acid in the goulash
  • Call me back when someone else is home
So suggest something via a comment on this blog, email, MSN or whatever other method. Make yourself known or be anonymous, it makes no difference to me. GO ON - don’t hold back…

3 comments:

the butterfly fluttered by the daffodils...

Hey Thea..
This sounds like a great idea!! So my challenge to you is to look around your wonderful neighbourhood find a beautiful front door and tell me what happens behind the front door. Keeping in mind that only one elderly person lives there.. make the mundane, beautiful, surprising, sad and exciting..

Star sign?