In the Depp End

Saturday 15 January 2011

Johnny has eyes only for me. “In the Depp End” trumpets the M2 magazine headline looking sexily lusty up at me. Although, I'd prefer to change it around to  be "The Depp End In" ...well, me.
 
I’m dreaming ofcourse, but without dreams, wherever would we be? Just now I’m on the Interisland ferry heading for Welly. In the posh lounge – with refreshments, Internet access and magazines – hence Johnny being here with me.
 
It seems a fitting end to my pauper’s Christmas turned rock’n’roll lifestyle of the past few weeks; unfathomable, unexpected and mostly all for free. You wouldn’t believe the half of it even if I told you, trust me. But come Monday, hi-ho hi-ho it’s off to work I go and the summer holidays will be over.
 
I don’t mind. 2011 is going to be another fantabulous year, even better than the last, and I’m keen to throw myself in at the Depp End. This year, amongst many other things, I’m going to write something of significance and fall in love. It’s high time I did both I reckon. So you'd wanna be quick Johnny...
 
Oh yeah, and today I’m 15 days smoke free. Yay me! And yay you! Here’s to a most groovy year for us all. Much love from a soon-to-be writer of ill repute xx

0 comments: