Not fwends anymore

Wednesday 14 January 2009

I've got a nuisance texter. I've tried numerous tactics to get rid of them - politely asking, ignoring and even getting a bit antsy on it - but I can't seem to convince them that I'm actually not their friend called Shay who is just pretending not to know them.

Since I think Shay is under 15 years of age, I'm mildly amused that they don't find anything peculiar about my text style compared to the "Hae row wuu2" type language they use (which I can't even translate into something meaningful).

After a couple of weeks I'm well and truly over receiving these frequent texts, so in a last ditch effort to try and get them to stop (and since even contacting Vodafone doesn't seem to help), I text back today with "ur abt 2 learn a lot abt karma if u eva text me again". Okay, so yes I'm childish.

I had to laugh out loud at the reply: "karmas nt real u flupin idiot oh and shay were nt fwends animore BTW". Great! I really hope that since we're not "fwends" anymore it means they'll finally stop texting me.

0 comments: